August 13, 2014

White Teeth Teens Mood Board

white teeth teens
One of my favorite hobbies is making mood boards. I'm a big magazine junkie, so when I'm done reading a magazine, I'll just cut it up and save the captions and pictures to use for a mood board. I'm almost always listening to music while working on a board, and while I was picking out the pictures for this one, "White Teeth Teens" by Lorde came on. Songs don't usually directly influence the theme of my boards, but listening to "White Teeth Teens" had me gravitating towards pictures of things like wine bottles and rock star heiresses modelling sunglasses on a yacht.

Once I had pasted the pictures onto the board, I decided to go back and hand write lines from the song and add them to the board. I'm pleased with how this board came out, so I think I may try to do another song inspired mood board soon.
i wear the robe like no one could
feathery sky
impress the empress
white teeth teens 2
white teeth teens 4
white teeth teens 5
white teeth teens 6
white teen teens 7
white teeth teens 8

do nothing and love it
we've got the gold in our mouths

No comments:

Post a Comment