August 11, 2014

Idle Life Update: It's Getting Real

wayward girl
August is proving to be a very busy month for me. Summer vacation is over and I'll be going off to college later on this month. Right now I'm mostly just getting last minute things together for my dorm room, buying my books, and trying to enjoy my last days of freedom.

I feel a little weird because I'm not nervous about college, but I'm also not jumping off the walls with excitement. The way I see it, I'll be starting school just like I have in the past; the only difference being that I won't be at home and I'll only have two or three classes a day. My major is mass communications with a focus on journalism, and I'm looking into minoring in public relations. I'd also like to be able to do something with English, but I want to see just how much I can handle for this first semester.

Currently, I'm thinking of different post ideas about starting college and also a mini-post series about the MTV Video Music Awards since it's one of the many award shows I look forward to every year. A lot of content is coming so don't give up on me yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment