August 2, 2014

Forever 21 Haul

These are just a few things that I've bought from Forever 21 recently.
skirt
This is the holy grail of plaid skirts and I'm so excited to style it. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it because it has all three of my favorite colors in it: black, white, and red. The fabric is really light, the pleats aren't too big (I've seen that in a lot of other flared skirts).
plaid shirt 1
plaid shirt 2
I found a great sleeveless white, black, and red plaid shirt and a dark blue/green plaid shirt. The material of the shirts is actually a lot softer than I expected. Even though the sleeveless plaid shirt is cropped, I could probably wear it in the winter if I layered it with a cami underneath because of the knit material. I ordered the dark blue/green plaid shirt one size larger so that it would have a loose, oversized fit to it.
polka dots 2polka dots 1
I don't typically go for polka dots, but these two tops are an exception. They both look simple enough to be worn with jeans and sneakers, but I could also easily dress them up. Also, how perfect is that shade of red? (Answer: Very perfect.)
pj 1pj 2
It's been a while since I bought a proper pair of pajama's, and these two sets are perfect! They're extremely comfortable and both sets were $12.80, so it was a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment