August 25, 2014

Maybelline Fit Me Collection: Review

maybelline fit me collection review
I've never really been that big on makeup, but I figured that since I'm starting college it would be a good time to at least learn the basics of it. The main reason I decided to stick with the Maybelline brand is because I already use their Falsie mascara and I've been really pleased with it. Plus, I didn't really want to spend a lot of money on MAC products because I don't think I'll be wearing it that often.
maybelline fit me collection review
The Fit Me collection has a wide range of shades which I liked. My shade is 330 in the foundation and powder, and 30 in the concealer. The concealer is the product that I particularly like because I can just dab two or three dots on the dark spots under my eyes and rub it in. I didn't think that I would like wearing the powder because sometimes it can look cakey or dry your skin out; but it's actually very light. I take pretty good care of my skin so I won't really have a need to constantly apply the foundation, but I like that it doesn't make my face feel greasy or oily.

It seems that I've gotten it right on the first try with selecting a foundation/powder/concealer trio.

No comments:

Post a Comment