August 18, 2014

Boohoo Lottie Cutout Buckle Boots Review

Lottie boots pic 1 After lusting after these boots all summer, I decided to buy them. I'm beginning to develop somewhat of an obsession with shoes, and my obsession with these began with the Balenciaga Buckle Strap Ankle Boots. Although those boots came out a few seasons ago, they made a triumphant return to the fashion world in the Boot Craze of Fall/Winter 2013. It just seemed like these boots were featured on every fashion blog and that anyone who's anyone owned a pair. Naturally, I wanted to join in on the leather soled fun, but then a sad truth hit me: the boots were $1,275.00. For a while, I gave up on my Balenciaga boot dream; but then I found these beauties.
Lottie boots pic 2 Lottie boots pic 3
Although they aren't exact lookalikes, these boots from Boohoo are just as perfect. They do run wide, so I ordered them in a size seven instead of my normal size eight. Luckily, I ordered them before they went out of stock (there were less than ten pairs left). I'm currently brainstorming different ways to style them, but I think that they're versatile enough to where you can dress them up or down.

No comments:

Post a Comment