August 4, 2014

Skin Routine

skin routine
A lot of bloggers have been making posts about how and what they use to take care of their skin and so I figure it's about time I jump on the bandwagon and do one too! My skin doesn't get oily, but it does dry out easily and is very acne prone; especially around my t-zone (the forehead and bridge of your nose). It took me a while to find the right skincare products that worked for my skin, but I've finally found the best collection for me: the Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes and Oil-Free Acne Wash in pink grapefruit, Clearasil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream, Olay Oil Minimizing Toner with Witch Hazel, and Jergen's Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer (not pictured).

In the mornings, I use the acne wash because it is also a scrub and can exfoliate my skin as well as cleanse it. Then, I take a cotton pad and go over my face with the toner. The toner is a recent addition to my routine and since I've started using it my skin has really healthy glow to it. Finally, I use the moisturizer; and I don't know about anyone else but I also moisturize my neck and under my ears. No particular reason, I've just always done it.

At night, I use the wipes and cleanse my face the same way I would if I were using the acne wash. I still use the toner and the moisturizer, but after moisturizing my face for the night, I'll apply the acne treatment cream to any trouble areas or wherever I see a spot getting ready to form.

Hope this was helpful for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment