June 10, 2014

Starting Over

I have a valid reason for deleting all of my past posts from this blog. When I originally started blogging, I was doing it to voice my opinion and thoughts on fashion and I had also begun to notice that there was a steadily growing community of girls my age that were also wanting or already had fashion blogs. 

I still love and am very much interested in fashion, but as time went on, I found myself trying to be just like the other bloggers and it took the fun out of blogging for me. Instead of simply reviewing a collection or talking about a designer I liked, I felt like I had to go out, buy the entire line, and take pictures of myself wearing the clothes to get readers, but that just isn't for me. I also found that I was restricting myself from being able to write about other topics that I love just as much as fashion like music, pop culture, and books because I wasn't sure how they would fit in.Well, now I'm sure. No more restrictions, no more trying to blog like someone I'm not. Whether it be fashion, music, pop culture or a random thought that pops into my head, I'll write about it. This is my idlessence.

No comments:

Post a Comment